The Nikon Camera Book 7th Edition
Future Publishing Ltd | 2016 | English | ISBN: N/A | True PDF | 180 pages | 40 MB
• The independent guide to getting the most from your Nikon •
Photography is one of the most popular pastimes in the world, and with Nikon leading the way in terms of technology and innovation, it’s no wonder that its cameras are trusted by so many photographers. Although many other brands try to nibble at the market share, year on year Nikon remains a heavyweight contender, with a catalogue of cameras ranging from point-and-shoot compacts to professional DSLRs. The Nikon Camera Book is the ultimate guide to getting the most from your Nikon, and in this new edition, we will show you everything you need to know about your model. From the newest cameras and lenses on the market, to the accessories that will make your life easier, you’ll discover which one suits your needs best. We take you through advanced shooting techniques across a range of photographic genres, such as creating atmospheric landscapes and working wonders with macro. And we finish with essential advice on editing your Nikon-captured images, to give your photos that final touch for maximum impact.
• Guide to Nikon – Take a look at the phenomenal range of cameras, lenses and equipment that Nikon offers, and see which are the right fit for you.
• Using your Nikon – Master the basics of composition, focusing, metering and more with our helpful introductory guides.
• Advanced techniques – Go in-depth with our extensive guides to a variety of different photography genres, from portraits and landscapes, to macro and still life.
• Editing your Nikon images – Make your good images great, with a range of tutorials on the best Nikon photo-editing software.
Download from NovaFile: