Mac For Beginners 15th Edition
Future Publishing Ltd | 2016 | English | ISBN: N/A | True PDF | 180 pages | 37 MB
• Everything you need to know to get started with your Apple Mac •
This new edition of Mac for Beginners is the ideal companion to guide you through your first steps with your iMac or MacBook. You’ll explore all of the essential apps and features, from Mail to Safari, iTunes to Siri, AirDrop to iCloud. Learn how to work smarter and get creative on your Mac before touring an array of apps in multiple categories to suit all interests. Follow our tutorials and soon, using your Mac will feel as instinctive as the intuitive system was designed to be.
• Master your Mac – Follow our guide to become the master of macOS – and your iMac or MacBook.
• Discover macOS – Tips on how to get the most from the latest Mac system update.
• Get creative on your Mac – Get to grips with Apple’s creative suite, including Photos, iMovie and GarageBand.
• Essential apps – Familiarise yourself with programs the go-to Mac apps for enhancing your lifestyle.
Download from NovaFile: