iPad: The Complete Manual 15th Edition
Future Publishing Ltd | 2017 | English | ISBN: N/A | True PDF | 132 pages | 12 MB
• The independent handbook for iPad users •
The iPad has taken the world by storm, integrating itself into every environment you can think of. In the classroom, office and home, the device offers endless opportunities for improving how we learn, work and create. Today the likes of the iPad Pro, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4 show us a type of power, versatility and portability we could only imagine several years ago. This newly revised edition of iPad The Complete Manual shows you how to harness that power to enhance your lifestyle. Read on to familiarise yourself with your gadget and navigate the setup process, before mastering the basics of iOS 10 and Apple’s fantastic built-in apps, from Apple Music to News.
• Introducing the iPad – What makes the iPad one of the best tablets available? It’s time to find out.
• Set up your iPad – Activate your iPad and follow our step-by-step guide to the setup process.
• How to use your iPad – Get acquainted with the hardware essentials and basics for using your iPad.
• Applications – Take a look at each of Apple’s built-in apps and discover how to make the most of your new device.
Download from NovaFile: